THE RACE – PART 3 (1 Cor 9.24-27) (Spiritual lessons from my physical story – see Parts 1 and 2):
What does what I have suggested mean?
- Taking stock. Seeking God for purpose, priority, persistence. Then standing in it.
- Pausing regularly to make adjustments. It is easy to keep going, harder to pause.
- Depending fully on the Holy Spirit and receiving regular filling. We leak. Learning.
- Asking Jesus to reveal increasingly who we are in Him. The Identity Key.
- Understanding that it is out of the depth of the Infinity Pool of His love that we will overflow and see in the Spirit.